Devtank Ltd is a UK based technology company, launched in April 2014 by the 4 co-founders. The company has a broad knowledge base that is attributed to its experienced staff, with RF analogue & digital electronics being combined with software & embedded firmware to create innovative solutions to product development or test and measurement needs.
Devtank Ltd is an open source engineering company. Our focus and expertise is in providing test, measurement and automation solutions using a talent pool of hardware and software experts. Our approach is to provide solutions driven by innovation which make use of existing technology where possible used in efficient implementations.
However if something doesn’t exist already we will develop it where we can to suit our requirements for the project. Our strengths are the ability to provide end to end products which cover electronics hardware, mechanical, software and systems design disciplines.
As an open source company we pride ourselves in providing all source code and design files to our customers. We support and promote the use of open source software and will offer dedicated training courses starting in 2018.
- Hardware In-the Loop Test Operating Plaform
- Devtank have identified a gap in the market for small desktop instrumentation and HIL test capability
- Low cost flexible modules designed for individual module level testing
- Open Source Software & Hardware enabling customers to benefit from the backing of millions of collaborators
- Fully tailorable to customers needs
- Ability to simulate sensors/faults and emulate data communications from networked nodes (CAN/Ethernet etc)
- Supports Python based test scripts and automated script generation